16 000 – 27 000 PLN+ VAT (B2B)
- Act on impediments that may block one or more people from the team to progress in their work.
That may imply interactions with other teams, escalations, persuasion and building bridges of collaboration.
- Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies: the challenge is in the facilitation where you need to hold the space for the team to have the right outcome. Keeping the discipline of the ceremonies will be one of your priorities namely:
– Sprint Planning: teams plan and agree the work to be performed the following sprint.
– Refinement: teams clarify the user stories with the product owner.
– Demo: the team shows to stakeholders the working software they have produced in the last sprint.
– Retrospective: The team inspect the last sprint of work in the human operational and technical aspects and detects actions that can be performed to improve work next sprint.
- Protect the team from external interference as there are on a daily basis many sources of interference that may happen such as new requests, non-prioritized tasks that are popping up, people getting stuck in endless alignment sessions.
- Keep the team focused on the agreed tasks and ‘organize’ the way how to tackle requests in the team’s backlog.
- Together with other Scrum Masters, coordinate the workflow between the teams of the domain and the other department to ensure aligned deliveries for projects as well as for business-as-usual requests.
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Knowledge of IT systems, of development and project management processes
- Proactive, dynamic, and self-motivated, with good priority management and organization skills
- Results and detail-oriented person
- Very good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Good sense of professional ethics and responsibility
- Fluent in English – written and spoken (mandatory)
- Immediate or very low availability